In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Alcohol advice
- Cervical smears
- Family planning – a specialist service is provided on Friday mornings and Wednesday afternoons and includes IUD fitting and Implanon insertion.
- Child health surveillance – clinics held every Monday between 15:00 – 16:00.
- Joint Injections – clinic held alternate Friday afternoon.
- Keep Well Clinics
- Listening Service – clinic held Thursday between 16:30 – 18:00.
- Maternity services – care is provided at the antenatal clinic at Ninewells Hospital. To obtain an appointment please follow this link: Book your first appointment. Please see attached leaflet for further information: Patient Leaflet Maternity Notes
- Minor surgery – clinic held alternate Friday afternoon.
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations